Hello Readers, welcome to Technos Daily. Today we are going to read about Azurewave Technologies and what is Azurewave Device. We will also know the relation between Azurewave Device and Internet-of-Things (IoT)
What do you understand about the Azurewave Device?
Azurewave Device is one of the devices products from Azurewave Technologies used in computers as a Wi-Fi network. Today, you can also connect Azurewave Wi-Fi with a mobile device, installing Azurewave PCIe adapter on the computer’s motherboard instead of purchasing an upgraded device.
What are the different types of Azurewave Devices?
Azurewave Devices comes to you with different types of primary modules like:
It is one of the products launched by Azurewave Technology that features with initial 360 Panomorph lens camera solution, which you can use for back-to-back cameras, smartphones, action cameras, and other devices having the capacity to capture photographs.
The Panomorph camera solutions can take over 360 live-streaming videos on social media websites and apps. The 360 Panomorph Camera comprises a particular type of lenses that associates only with the lenses of superior quality in ultra-smart format, which would be favorable for smartphones.
The wireless modules in Azurewave Devices come to you with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or WWAN, which you can call LPWA connectivity modules for many different applications. Wireless modules contain other modules like:
- MM.2 1216 solder down module
- M.2 1630/2230 module having a socket-type look.
- Stamp type solder down module
- Internet-Of-Things (IoT) module
- SiPMolding Module and
- Voice/Audio SoM.
All the aforementioned devices can host an application or software and turn off the functions connected to wireless modules from another application processor.
It is an Internet-of-Thing solution used as a minor e-device to connect with machines, objects embedded with Wi-Fi networks that send & receive the data. The IoT modules for Azurewave Devices are that equipment designed for perfect stability, durability, & longevity.
However, you would require to work continuously for a specific period to understand its functioning in technology business case & prices. The AWS IoT would attach your IoT devices with the help of cloud features & other devices. It would hardly take an effort to join the end device with AWS IoT Core.
A microprocessor unit uses a Wi-Fi network to convert everyday devices to the Internet-of-Things (IoT). So, they may or may not have equipped smartphones. Also, it would be necessary to re-establish your old surveillance cameras for the web that would interest you in these two solutions or modules. AW-CU300 and AW-CU427-P have different features that would benefit you in different ways.
However, the common aspect between these devices is that both support hostless processes and host-based systems.
What are the Azurewave devices that you can to the Wi-Fi Network?
You can connect any Azurewave Device with Wi-Fi Network. However, if you are looking for advanced Azureware Devices, you would come across some of the technologies like:
1. Azurewave AW-CU429:
It is one of the most improvised Bluetooth 5.1 solutions available at affordable rates. The Azurewave AW-CU429 features flexibility and simplicity that enables you to access both hardware and software platforms. It contains an attached Flash memory, crystals, & all other passive components required for an integrated antenna.
The Device features you with:
- DA14691 Bluetooth LE 5.1 SoC
- 32Mbit SPI Flash
- Inbuilt or embedded antenna
- Single 2.4V to 4.7V inputting power
- Stamp module with size 19.6mm x 15mm x 2.45mm
- FCC & ETSI-certified device
2. Azurewave AW-CE123H:
It is a module that offers you the Bluetooth with 24GHz Bluetooth system that would comply with v21 & Bluetooth 40 and 30 + HS. It provides you with advanced wireless protection. Azurewave AW-CE123H is a Bluetooth having a speed between 4.0 to 3.0, featuring an increased data rate. It is also EDR-compliant that supports 3mbps and 2mbps devices.
- It is a high-speed wireless connection with 867 Mbps for Wi-Fi.
- The Device supports 2×2 Mimo antenna technology and Bluetooth without an antenna.
- It co-exists with ECS.
- It delivers high performance with limited power consumption.
3. Azurewave AW-NB087H:
If you are a customer looking for results, Azurewave AW-NB087H is a suitable device for you. The Azurewave AW-NB087H comprises home users and business consumers who would work without improved IT Administrator devices.
- Increased Data Rate (EDR) that supports 2 and 3 Mbps.
- Efficient functioning – Usage of low power and high performance
4. Azurewave AW-NB037:
It has a combined solution for the Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) module that enables the applicants to relish the digital content with the help of the latest wireless technologies without access to extra cables.
- It comes to you at cost-effective rates.
- It offers excellent performance at low usage of power.
- It contains compact methods suitable for both sides in USB Combo – Half Mini Card and PCI Express.
5. Azurewave AW-CB178NF:
The module present in Azurewave AW-CB178NF attached with Bluetooth offers the Bluetooth system a comprehensive speed of 2.4GHz. The Device supports between 2Mbps to 3Mbps data and audio network communications. It would also handle 802.11h Dynamic Frequency Selection that identifies radar beats while working in the range of 5GHz.
- It supports EDR between 2 to 3 Mbps for data & communication.
- It has a high level of integration & implements the specified functions in power management.
- It supports WPA/WPA2, WEP with 64-bit to 128-bit encryption, and IEEE 802.11i security standards.
- It is a wired-equivalent policy having a temporal key integrity protocol.
5. Azurewave AW-CM235NF:
Are you seeking a Device that requires low power consumption, minor footprint package that would support many operating systems? Azureware AW-CM235NF is the Device in which you can target smartphones & fix the devices according to your needs. The Device also supports 802.11e QoS, 802.11i AES, & BT 5.
- It supports the specification of Bluetooth Core Specification & EDR that presents you with the characteristics like:
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping.
- QoS (Quality of Service).
- Extended Synchronous connections.
- Fast Connection.
- It supports secure & straightforward pairing.
Azurewave Device is one of the products that offer the best designs, production, & various types of services. It contains the features that work with desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets. It features you with a camera, Wi-Fi modules, and interfaces like MIPI, USB, slim & narrow MIPI, ultra-slim & narrow NB, & more.