Verizon is one of the biggest telecom companies in the world and they provide a lot of services. Verizon email is one of the most famous ones and has a lot of users.
Verizon is known for providing top-notch services whether it is communication or emails. But sometimes users can encounter a few issues with their Verizon emails. You can’t fault the team of Verizon; electronic products are bound to fail sometimes.
But you don’t need to worry about it, we got it covered. If your Verizon email account is not working in an expected manner, you look out for all the possible reasons: from network connection error, browser issues, to app problems, you need to look out for every possibility that has the potential to induce errors on your Verizon account.
If you are experiencing Verizon email login issues on your computer, then you need to follow a few of the troubleshooting steps to resolve them. Don’t worry, the steps are quite simple and even a non-technical person will be able to handle them.
So, let’s get started.
But before we start providing the solution you need to ensure a few things.
- First, you need to update your Windows Device to the latest version as the outdated version can disturb the holistic performance of the Verizon email client.
- And then run a system-wide scan to ensure there are no viruses in the system that are causing the issue.
- If your computer doesn’t have enough space to save new items, free up some space to save cookies and cache.
Once, you are done with all these, proceed with the troubleshooting steps listed here.
The Solution to Verizon Net Email Not Working
There are many solutions to this type of issue on a computer and you have to follow all of them to resolve it. Have a look.
Check the Internet –
First things first, you need to ensure that your PC has good enough Internet to connect to Verizon email servers. Go to speedtest.net on a browser window and check if your Internet has the speed you need. If there is an issue with the Internet, switch to a new connection with better internet.
Check Web Server –
You must check the webserver of Verizon email service to know if ‘Verizon email servers are down or not. If there is an outage, then you can’t do anything about it. To check that, you should go to third-party websites like Down Detector.
If Down Detector Shows that Email servers are down, then you need to contact the admin of Verizon and ask about it. Or you have to wait for them to fix everything and then you will be able to log in to your account.
Browser Issues –
Many browser issues can plague a system and not allow you to connect to a certain website. So, you need to resolve all browser-related issues as soon as possible.
- First, you need to clear the cache and cookies from the browser you are using.
- After that, you can go and look for the extensions installed on your browser. These extensions can hamper the working of a particular website, disable it. Go to the Extensions area and disable all the extensions available in your browser and then try to login into your account with valid credentials.
Security Programs –
A few security programs available on the computer may block internet access for certain ports. You need to check that as well, go to the Firewall and other Antivirus software program settings and disable them. ‘Verizon email not working’ issue can also be caused by this, so you need to disable those programs or whitelist the browsers you are using for web browsing.
Third-Party Email Client Issue –
If you are using a third-party email client to access your Verizon email, then you need to check a few things.
- First, you need to check the installation of the profile. Because most issues stem from the improper installation of the email, go ahead and check that.
- You also need to verify the Verizon email server settings. Go to the Settings page of your email client and check it thoroughly and ensure there are no issues.
- If you are unable to find any issue, then you should delete the Verizon email profile from the software. After that, you need to add it with the proper steps and correct server settings required for installation.
So, these are the steps you need to take to resolve the Verizon email issues on your PC.
With that being said, we hope that these solutions work out for you to fix Verizon issues and keep them at bay. All these methods are tried before rendering to you hence, they are not only effective but equally safe to use. Neither will they harm your device, nor your Verizon email account.
You may also read about the way to solve [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Error code