Have you ever wondered why your website is ranking so low on the search engine results pages? It could be for several reasons, and most likely, it’s not due to any wrongdoing. However, the Google SERP Checker tool can help you determine what may be causing this problem and how to fix it. In this blog post, we will go over what the Google SERP Checker does and how it works, as well as some common errors that can show up on your report card.
The Google SERP Checker functions by grabbing your site’s ranking from the search engine results pages and then making a report based on that. The information will show you whether or not there are any errors in your code, how many backlinks have been found through their analysis (how many other sites link to yours), what keywords people use to find your website in searches, and where you rank for those keywords.
This is helpful because it allows you to see if there is something like an error message or spammy comment coming up repeatedly due to someone trying to hack into your site, which would cause low rankings.
Some common errors can come up with this tool:
– 404 Not Found Error – These show up when someone tries to access a page on your site that doesn’t exist. This can be caused by accidentally deleting the file, not linking the image properly, or making an error in coding.
– Sitemap Error – These show up if you have submitted your website to Google and they haven’t found it yet because of an incorrect URL submission.
– Indexing Status: Unknown (something’s wrong) – If this is showing up, then there could be some issue with how Google crawls and indexes websites which would cause low rankings for certain keywords.
– Untitled Site – This can show up if the website is under construction and has not been completed yet, or if you have forgotten to set a title for your site.
– Broken Link – These may appear if you have links that are no longer working properly, either because they have been deleted or changed to a new address.
Not Fully Crawling Your Website – Google will not be able to index your site fully if some security blocks it from doing so, which can cause low rankings for certain keywords.
– Site Is Loading Too Slowly (sometimes showing up as something’s wrong) – If people take too long on your website, then the search engine results pages won’t show them any more than 20 items at once, which would lead to poor ranking positions for those terms.
– Too Little Content – If the content on your website is too limited, then you won’t show up in searches for some key terms, which can cause low rankings.
– The Page You Requested Is Unavailable (sometimes showing up as something’s wrong) – This might happen if there was some error or a problem with Google itself, so try submitting again to see what happens.
The good news about this tool is that it will give you suggestions and solutions for any errors it finds by providing an explanation and providing links to help solve them yourself if possible. It also offers other benefits like seeing where people are coming from when they get to your site through their tracking of user IP addresses, how many pages someone typically visits while visiting yours.
While these errors might seem harmless in themselves, they could each potentially lead web admins astray with their SEO practices by not knowing what the issue is. Luckily, Google Serp Checker allows you to see these errors and make corrections before they have a chance of ruining your rankings for good.
If one of these errors shows up on your report card, then you will need to take action as soon as possible to fix it or make sure it won’t happen again.
Zutrix Serp checker also has an expert team on staff that can analyze your site to see what may be causing the problem and help you find the solution. In addition, Zutrix’s experts have experience working with sites from all over the world, which means they will know how to fix any problems caused by international websites or different languages if those happen to be a factor for your business’ ranking errors.”
Also, Read How to Increase Traffic to Your Company’s Website and many more articles on Technos Daily.