This pandemic has kept us inside the house for more than a year and made us yearn for happiness. Tiktok or Instagram reels was the new attraction for the youths as it let them indulge in it for hours hooked with short videos and it was a great escape from the boredom of the pandemic.
With pandemic, many of the individuals came up out with creativity which in the early humdrum of busy life was lost. They explored the digital scope of earning money by spending hours on them. This lead to the introduction of Tiktok or Instagram Reels for the business goals in 2021.
Difference between TikTok and Instagram Reels
Both TikTok and Instagram Reels are the new features of social platforms. TikTok came up earlier than Instagram Reels. These short-term videos create a lot of advantages in promoting businesses and increase one’s portfolio. It is quite different from YouTube, for videos posted on TikTok and Instagram Reels are quirky, fun, and easily done over a mobile device. Both overlap with the video-making feature but are no same with some great differences.
- TikTok videos set up videos for 60 seconds long and almost have a featuring song or a unique original sound like a voiceover to create an effect. Whereas Instagram Reels came up in 2020 with 30 seconds video feature that has a similar editing feature to Instagram stories.
- One can shoot and edit videos in the app or get Clipchamp’s TikTok video templates to start with it. Instagram Reels stays up in a gallery on the profile to get it viewed by your audience at any time. Also, there are many ways to bring focus on the reels for in the reels tab one get reels shown also from stories one can swipe on reels similarly there are other push methods to reels like in search there are reels to grab maximum of viewers.
- TikTok serves as a fun and informal way to post content and engage with its audience. Users can post as many videos without worrying about overexposure for their audience whereas Instagram feed scrollers experience this in every way. Instagram Reels is a hub of brands to post complimentary content on the existing feed and themes. Thus the scope of getting the new audience on Instagram amplifies.
- TikTok can track the analytics but Instagram does not have this feature to track down the results accordingly. It gives the only record of likes, views, and comments to us.
Why TikTok or Instagram Reels for business
There are so many advantages to count on social platforms like Instagram reels or TikTok for business upliftment which made them highlights of the year 2021. Some of it to count are:
1. Maximum Reach
Both Instagram Reels and TikTok can reach the highest potential customers. It is designed in a way to strike the target audience. Also, this helps in enhancing and building the popularity of the business. Small idea businesses thrive the maximum results with these features on social media platforms. TikTok reveals all insight about the popularity of the video content posted to know what type of content generates interaction with the audience.
2. Brand Development
Instagram consists of big celebrities and well-known personalities with the most followers, But on the other hand, TikTok consists of many smaller creators and influencers who show a willingness to work with the brand themselves and create a great portfolio.
Instagram Reels and TikTok have many ways to grab the eyeballs of the viewers. They create brand development and awareness at the same time. There are different types of branding done like individual branding or business branding through these reels and the TikTok app feature. So there is ample scope to bring out the connection of the audience with the brand through diverse and real faces.
It works as a make-believe journey. Nowadays in 2021, all these video-making strategies are on high as people need visual feed to impress them. Both can explore trending videos and get maximum results. Even in TikTok, one gets to track individual post stats.
3. Influencer Marketing
Both have an effective marketing strategy in various ways like Influencer Marketing, which uses popular faces like celebrities or any renowned persons to marketing one’s business through increasing sales and introducing leads.
Influencers come up with interesting and unique ways to promote their product and keep the audience at their fingertips. Marketing keeps the business thriving and getting the product sold in a quick and hassle-free way. These influencers serve a great role through paid ads, sponsorships, and other strategies to yield high in all kinds of the business world.
4. More Engagement on Video platform due to Lockdown
Instagram reels and TikTok are innovative ways to keep the audience engrossed in videos changing from one to another in a continuous, swift way. They follow trends and make use of hashtags, links, remixes, and others to prime focus on the business growth.
Suppose there are companies of clothing and it chooses to online growth through TikTok or Instagram Reels in 2021. Things are not the same after the pandemic and all the change brings us to make short videos to promote the business.
As the more products get before our eyes, the more it is sold. The liberties and varieties in subjects like education, cosmetics, lifestyle, cooking, and others are introduced by these social media platforms can lead to immense success and money-making to every quality business in it.
We hope you understand the reason for Instagram Reels or Tiktok For Your Business Goals. For more relevant content keep visiting Technos Daily.