What are healthcare mobile apps?
Healthcare mobile apps are a revolutionary introduction to the healthcare sector in recent times. Backed by smartphones and tablet devices, these healthcare mobile apps assist in delivering hospital-like facilities and treatment to the patient’s doorstep. They also support professionals by augmenting their productivity and improving the patient’s feedback through continuous aid.
We are already aware of how dramatically technology has transformed the world we live in and how steadily it has permeated into all the branches of our livelihood. The whole of the 21st century has been encapsulated into a technological regime and no sector has been bereft of the same.
The use of these applications in the healthcare industry is on a scale as enormous as the sector itself. There is a positive growth in how the whole operations are carried out; the delivery of the service is rapid, and the magnitude of the customer’s satisfaction is colossal.
Mobile healthcare apps are abundant. They can be roughly categorized into the following categories:
- Clinical reference and diagnostic apps: These applications help doctors and practitioners manage clinical practice and medical tests.
- Telemedicine apps: Assist licenced practitioners and doctors in providing virtual patient care.
- Health management apps: These applications let people analyse their health concerns such as diabetes, mental health, cholesterol level, heart rate, and more.
- Wellness and fitness apps include calorie-counting nutrition apps, stress-management apps, sleep apps, and other tracking applications that help people live better lives.
What are the benefits of mobile healthcare apps?
Mobile healthcare applications come with a slew of benefits in their pocket, and this pocket is deep!
They support improved patient engagement along with enhancing medical environments with IoT implementations. Now the whole set-up has become hassle-free and there is no longer a line-up for payments. Access to care is instant and can be availed of at any time, anywhere!
Risk and misdiagnosis, which were formerly a major potential danger to on-board services, have not been reduced. There is a significant improvement in how the prescriptions are made available to the patients. The prescription alerts and follow-ups are consistent and coherent. These mobile apps have also radically improved the way data is managed.
Prakash Software Solutions Pvt Ltd provides highly skilled iOS app developers that excel in meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations.
iOS mobile healthcare app development.
The number of iOS apps released in the first quarter of 2022 was approximately 35 billion. The year 2021 showed there were 143.6 billion apps and games downloaded on the iOS platform, wherein 55 billion were games and 88 billion were apps. mHealth apps have had a significant part in this.
The emergence of COVID has had a significant influence on the healthcare sector. This resulted in an increase in the use of mHealth applications, which increased by 65.7 per cent in 2020. Furthermore, as a result of the shutdown, some firms, as well as hospitals and physicians, have switched their work domain to an online basis.
As a result, we can conclude that the steady increase in mHealth apps is pragmatic, and healthcare software development firms have capitalized on this chance to give society standardized and user-friendly applications.
According to current trends, the mHealth app market in North America will grow at a faster rate and reach a record high by 2028. With the quality promised and the intended experience realised, iOS healthcare applications are exploding.
The benefits of using iOS for mHealth apps
The reason why iOS has toppled the healthcare market in terms of providing applications is its promise to offer futuristic apps with a touch of real-time service delivery. Below listed are the reasons why you should hire iOS developers and avail yourself of the healthcare software development services right now!
- It’s easy to sign up and log in via email, phone number, or social media accounts.
- Consistent health tracking through monitoring blood pressure, sugar levels, heart rate, and calorie intake.
- Convenient appointment booking with the facility to set a reminder.
- Access to doctors’ and patients’ profiles along with necessary details such as area of specialization, visiting charges, etc. The user profile will have basic health data, including BP level, weight, age, and gender.
- The Siri integration offers a better voice experience and added customization.
- Through timely video calls, patients and doctors can communicate easily.
- The availability of online chat services.
- Geo-location functionality allows patients to search for doctors and clinics in their proximity.
- Visibility of a doctor’s ratings and reviews allows transparency and guides the patient to decide on the doctor.
It is obvious why you should engage a healthcare software development service and hire iOS developers for your forthcoming project.